Far too often, making changes to the site is cumbersome, at best, and almost impossible, at worst. The result is that needed changes are often deferred leading to an outdated website that the site’s owner doesn’t want customers or potential customers to see. You’ve probably heard someone say: “Yes, I have a site but please don’t look at it.” Not a good situation…
One simple consideration upfront that avoids this completely is a solid, easy-to-use content management system (“CMS”).
Having a consistent, easy-to-use content management system is a “must-have” for any web strategy. Without it, you can expect a slower, more expensive process, even if the changes you have in mind are simple.
A CMS or Content Management System is perfect if your goal is to change, update, delete and add content to your website independently. Content Management Systems enables you to manage your website easily and quickly. CMS allows updates or edits of your website content separately-meaning that you can change text without changing the design and vice versa. Content management systems are also practical because a person can make all the necessary changes without much technical knowledge or skills. This all together enables website owners to manipulate their content or change the design themselves if needed. CMS makes it simple to add new pages, blogs, articles, services, product and images to your website. CMS gives owners a better control of the website content and design without interference from a third party. This particular technique is especially handy if website owners need to make instant changes, add new products/features etc., this way they are capable of finalizing the update themselves.
Basic CMS features include:
- Database driven site capability
- Editable sections such as news, products, services etc…
- Topics sections can be edited/changed/added by authors
- Customizable layouts (left, center, right menu boxes)
- Browser upload of stored images
- Dynamic forums/votes booth for an immediate results
- Import of formatted documents ( text, graphics etc)
- Assignment of different roles/privileges to different users
- Alert notification systems for admin to be informed if any changes occurred to the existing content
- Version control which gives administrators a complete control of the management/document versions
- CMS is supported by a centralized archive where all content is stored.
- Robust editing systems- enables the complete control of the formatting and documents
CMS has extensive features which allows for even better control of your website and for better manipulation of your content. Advanced CMS features include:
- Change of order of object
- Generator for news flash
- Author module for submission
- Implementation of the large amount of sections, departments, divisions, etc..
- Image storage and library
- Path finder
- News feed management
- Text editor
- Custom made page modules
- Easy Banner management
- That’s just to name a few – See more built-in functions
A customized WordPress theme is an ideal solution for any website as it provides all the necessary functionality and layouts to make your site stand out from the rest of your competitors. WordPress features and extensions let you virtually create the desired look of your website.
Besides the fact that WordPress CMS has become one of the most popular solutions for the website design and development with the detailed tutorials, I provide all my clients with full technical support and consultation on how to use the system. I can teach you to easily update the website. If there are any questions you’d like to ask, don’t hesitate in contacting me.
Innovative and yet tested coding techniques let me confidently guarantee that your website is going to meet all the modern web standards. Today SEO is very important thing. As you know it`s not the most important to just have only a webpage, but being in search engines on the top too. Our sites are prepared not only for user, but for search engines as well.